Sydney Wharf Penthouse
AREA / 140 m2 APPROX.
COMPLETION / MAY 2012
Located in the highly prestigious and sought after location on Sydney Wharf, this penthouse apartment has undergone an extensive interior renovation. The concept focuses on introducing raw and natural materials with a clean, industrial aesthetic.Quattro was engaged by the owner to refurbish key areas of the apartment including kitchen, all bathrooms, bedrooms, living area and office. The main aim was to transform and maximise the potential of the space, especially the double height living area. The clients love of books and lack of current storage prompted the design of an impressive open bookshelf.The designers at Quattro have been involved in all aspects of this project to ensure a high quality of finish is achieved to meet client expectations. From detailed briefing sessions, sketch design and extensive documentation, to direct liaison with AV Consultants and Contractors such as Joiner, Steel Fabricator and Builder – the scope of work undertaken by Quattro has truly encapsulated all areas of concept to completion.
Custom designed elements include:
· Kitchen island bench constructed of raw solid timber and stainless steel
· Minimalist style kitchen profile light
· Stainless steel ladder to access bookshelf
· Hanging system to suspend large projector screen and speakers
· Bathroom vanities and associated storage
· Installation of new bath and stone surround
Photography by Douglas Frost Photography